My Week In Pictures - No.5
Follow me on Instagram - click here!
It's official - last week was by FAR the fastest week of 2012 so far. Where are the days going!? I had a great week however, and took advantage of the random few days of Summery weather we had. I went to the beach, spent time with my family and ate some delicious (junk) food. I hope you all had a fab week, and let's hope the nice weather lasts!
- Sandymount Beach - a beach down the road from my Nana's, where I've gone to enjoy the sun since I was a baby. Myself, my Nana and my little sisters had a blast building sand castles and paddling in the warm sea. Nice weather makes such a difference!
- I love the sea. It amazes me. It's so vast and beautiful.
- I can't express the excitement and pride I felt on Thursday watching Katie Taylor's women's boxing win at the Olympics. Ireland's only gold medal, and she deserved it more than anyone! I was squirming in my seat watching the match, and cried tears of joys hearing our anthem being played. Ireland is beyond proud of Katie, and all of our athletes. It makes me feel good to be a woman!
- Loving neon nail polishes. This gorgeous pink shade is by w7 in the shade No.48 Pink.
- My sister's delicious bubblegum ice cream and sprinkle cone, from Rainbows in Dundrum shopping centre. It tasted DELISH!
- I have a slight tea addiction! Can't stop drinking Barry's Green Tea with Lemon - it's unreaaaal.
- Picked up the new issue of Glamour, with the gorgeous Dannii Minogue on the cover. It's a great read so far, it always is to be honest. I also cheekily picked up a new Essence lipbalm and Catrice nail polish. I'll feature them in a haul in the future!
- Loving this Macadamia Deep Treatment Masque, will post a big review on it soon.
- My bed time essentials; Chamomile tea, my Anatomicals sleep mask and Stephen King's The Shining.