Evening all, excuse the late post - I've been out all day and I'm hanging tired! I'm enjoying these weekly photo posts, and you guys love them too so here is my third installment..
- The Dublin Festival of Fashion launch on Wednesday was fantastic. The Westin Hotel is an absolutely stunning building, and the show setup inside was lovely. The show was fantastic, and it was lovely seeing some familiar faces. I'm looking really forward to DFF's events in September!
- The most DELISH chips I have ever eaten, fact! The Westin Hotel has a gorgeous little bar downstairs called 'The Mint Bar'. These pesto and parmesan chips were quite reasonable, and trés filling and yummy - I recommend you all try them, for defs!
- I went bowling for the first time in years on Tuesday. Leisureplex in Stillorgan now hold a BYOB ('Bring Your Own Beer') night, where you pay €10 in to play bowling and you can bring your own drinks and grub. We obviously didn't get drunk, but it was nice having a laugh with my best friends and having a few drinks here and there.
- Yummy cocktails at the Thunder Road café on Friday for Sarah's birthday. They have cocktails for a fiver, which are all quite yumzers - the Strawberry Daiquiri is a personal fave!
- Conor's delicious gold Nikes and my beloved blue Vans. Gotta love some shoes.
- I tried the famous VitaCoco coconut water the other day, and initially I thought it was ok. However, I couldn't drink more than 5 gulps before feeling a tad queasy. It didn't taste too bad, but the texture of the drink itself made me feel ill. Not my cuppa tae, at all at all.
- Myself and my Dad today, he's the best!
- Lindt chocolate bars are currently on offer for €1 in Dunnes Stores. Form a orderly queue ladies..
- My sisters have animal shaped plasters from Lidl, this little bat caught my eye. I had no cut, but sure he's cute?
Follow me on Instagram - click here!
|Conor and myself at the Dublin Festival of Fashion launch on Wednesday.|