My Week In Pictures - No.2
Follow me on Instagram - click here!
Get the backstage feeling with Diet Coke by Jean Paul Gaultier Event.
- I tidied my desk, finally! Let's hope it stays organised.
- My last takeaway treat for a good while, myself and Sarah felt ill after all of this pizza!
- Perfect afternoon? Watching Pretty Little Liars with some green tea and chocolate.
- I went for a gorgeous pampering treatment last week in The Body Shop, Grafton Street. Eleanor gave me a fantastic facial and makeover, after my wonderful eyebrow threading treatment.
- Sarah avec moi, on the bus.
- Lovely packages arrived over the last few days, excited to review and feature all of these guys.
- My gorgeous striped anchor nails from the Diet Coke by Jean Paul Gaultier event on Thursday.
- My favourite snack at the mo - unsalted ricecakes and humous! Healthy and yummy.
- My new favourite lipstick is from Lush's new makeup range 'Emotional Brilliance'. This lippy is in the shade 'Passionate' - expect a giant review on this range next week, it's so exciting!
The Body Shop, Grafton Street pampering treatment.
|The Body Shop threading space.|
|The Body Shop are having a GIGANTIC sale at the mo, body butters for €10? Don't mind if I do..|
|Makeup goodies at The Body Shop.|
|Myself and Joanne with some hot sailors - meow!|
|My fabulous Jean Paul Gaultier anchor nail wraps and temporary tattoos - love!|
|Joanne, myself (looking orange), Conor and Matthew.|
|Matthew working the neon trend to a T! Glam accessories.|
|Cheeky mirror snap! Myself and Conor.|
I hope you all enjoyed this week's post and have had a fab week yourselves!