Good morning everyone! Here's my bundle of products that I adored using last month. Some are new favourites, and some are old must-haves. Enjoy..
- Benefit's POREfessional primer - I've used this product almost daily for months now, and can't get enough of it! It's magic in a tube, and is a staple for the Summer months. This primer reduces my T-zone's visible pores instantly, and makes for a smooth base for under foundation. It looks fantastic by itself also, if you want to skip the foundation and opt for a lighter look.
- American Apparel nail polish - I picked up this gorgeous lemon polish on sale in American Apparel last month, for a mere €1.50! It's extremely opaque, and lasts for a good few days chip-free. I know the polishes are regularly around €10, I adore their colour range but I don't think I'd be up for purchasing a nail polish if it was over a fiver!
- Barry M's Red Black nail polish - I'm an avid fan of Barry M polishes and when I saw this gem on sale on Asos, I snapped it up quick! It's an exact dupe for Chanel's Rouge Noir, and it's my number one nail polish shade ever. It's gothic glam, and adds instant sophistication to my look once applied. Love, love, love it!
- Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse dry oil - I received this beautiful product at an event recently, and haven't been able to put it down! It's a dry oil, so it sinks quickly into the skin. It's an extremely luxurious product, with it's delicious scent and gorgeous packaging. I apply it all over my body (skipping my face, as I've oily-combination skin) and it moisturises it instantly. It's also fantastic to use on the ends of my hair if they're feeling a tad dry.
- Maybelline 24 Hour Color Tattoo in 20 Turquoise Fever - I purchased this gel cream eyeshadow aaaages ago, but have only recently started using it! It's a fantastic base product for any blue/ turquoise/ green eyeshadows. It has fantastic colour pay-off, and there's heaps of product in the jar. Unfortunately, I can't wear it alone as it tends to crease, especially if it's warm out. However, I adore it and see it lasting me for at least another year.
- Vichy Eau Thermale Spa Water spray - This Vichy product was an absolute lifesaver during the recent heat-wave. It's a classic Vichy product, that contains their famous Spa Water containing rare minerals. It instantly refreshes the skin, and cools it down. It'd be fantastic to bring on holidays, and is an ultimate must-have Summer! I've used half of it up already, and will definitely be repurchasing it once I've finished it.
- Essence Lash & Brow gel mascara - I've been buying this product for years, and meant to included it in my recent favourite Essence products video. I forgot unfortunately, but I thought I'd included it here to recommend to you all. It's around €2, and I use it daily on my eyebrows after I fill them in with eyeshadow. It ensures all of the eyebrow hairs are tamed, and seals the shadow into place.
- Shu Uemura lipsticks - I recently received a heap of Shu Uemura goodies to try out for you all, I'm still in the process of testing them all out but I thought I'd throw in my favourite products of the bunch here - the lipsticks! I received a gorgeous red, pink and purple shade and I've fallen head over heels in love with each of them. They're super moisturising, have a glossy finish and have brilliant staying power. I absolute adore the packaging too, it's so retro! Keep an eye out for a giant Shu Ueumura makeup review post soon!