Evening all! I thought I'd do a favourites post, as I haven't done one in quite a while. I've used each of these products almost daily, and I'm so excited to share them with you guys!
- Lily Cole for The Body Shop - Pearl Radiance Primer: I received this product recently at a Body Shop event and fell in love with it straight away! It's absolutely dreamy to apply on to the skin, and is a must-have for Summer. It gives the skin a stunning, radiant glow whilst also acting as a base for your foundation. The scent is gorgeous also, it smells like baby powder - I love it! This can also be used as a highlighter, worn over foundation.
- Natural Collection - Pressed Powder 'Cool': I bought this in Boots a few weeks back, as I'd just run out of powder and needed something in a hurry. I nabbed this for under €3, and have to say I absolutely adore it. The packaging in simple and chic, yet sturdy. The shade is perfect for my pale skin and it lasts quite a while. Once reapplied, it doesn't become cakey-looking and it stays fresh looking on the skin.
- Benefit - Hervana Blush (read a full review here): I've never been a major blush person, but this is the first blush that I've 100% fallen in love with. It's a perfect shade for all skin tones, all makeup looks and for both day and nighttime use. It smells like heaven in a box, and I see myself definitely repurchasing this once I've used this little gem up.
- Figs & Rouge - 100% Organic Balm: I received this balm in last month's Glossy Box, and have been using it every day since! I'm a self-confessed lipbalm junkie, and carry at least 3 around with me wherever I go. I love this one in particular, as it lasts on the lips and genuinely nourishes them. It's a perfect handbag essential also, as it can be used on either your lips or dry patches on the body (I also use it on dry split ends on my hair if it become frizzy).
- Benefit - Sun Beam Highlighter: The newest member of the Benefit family, is the oh-so gorgeous Sun Beam; the exotic sister to High Beam; their famous highlighter. I'm a devoted fan of High Beam, and can officially say Sun Beam has taken over. I've used it daily for the last 2 weeks or so, and it's just fabulous to use. The texture is lighter than High Beam, so it's easier to blend and work with in general. It suits all skin tones, even pale skintones like myself! Unfortunately, with the introduction to Sun Beam, Benefit's Moon Beam highlighter will now be discontinued - fret not, you'll be just fine with High Beam and Sun Beam - trust me!
- Make Up For Ever - Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick 'RA01A': I received this mini lipstick from a MUFE event in March. It's a classic red shade, and a dotey little size perfect for my makeup bag. The lipstick itself tastes delicious, is highly pigmented and also moisturising on the lips. I can assure you all that I'll be buying the full size of this beauty once I've used this one up. It's quite a similar shade to the one Marilyn Monroe used to wear (Happy 86th Birthday Marilyn)!
- Sleek - Dip-It Liquid Eyeliner: I was quite surprised with my adoration for this product if I'm completely honest; I love liquid liners, but I thought I wouldn't get on with this product's felt tip nip. However, I've found it extremely manageable and easy to use. It's fantastic for precise lines, and would be ideal for beginners. The eyeliner itself is opaque, and lasts all day. The packaging is also quite quirky and cute.
|Benefit's 'Sun Beam' highlighter, swatched and blended.|
|Loving the felt tip on this guy!|
|The perfect red.|
What were your favourite products from the month of May?